How not Feed the bed when the feeding tube (G-Tube) Saturday, July 3, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


When our son Nick was fed throughout the night (for years), so I connected the tube MIC-KEY button & diaper so it does not split or twist & turn. 99% of the time, they fed all night without pump beeps and have never been to bed:)

We had the 24 "supply hose, not to use the 12". He was presented with the connection is difficult to life with 12 "Not. Well.

I would like to insert the feeding tube on the button that would go as twisted. Turnbutton if necessary so that the tube that connects the button, outer side a bit '(on the same page that the button is not the opposite), only loop on a bit', running across its middle, and down the other leg.

Port diapers, I would tape attached to the pipe to keep his diaper. Not too far to the side so that his leg will be subjected to transfer the hardest part for connecting the bag tube feeding, but may not enter into bends over his leg, which would be brokeneither. Make sure the tape to the tube well, or you wind blocked with enough space to perform the key. Not too slow for his half or hand / arm could catch. But just so relaxed, he can move and turn without having to remove the tube with tape on the knob.

I held the tube under his shirt. Then I ran the hose down the leg under his Jammie, and out the leg hole.

If carried Sleeper Jammie, I just cut a small hole by the ankles until the endtube. Jammie Sleeper were the best because he could not get on the tube, and took his diaper beds by the fall Jammie:) Poor guy has no ass! If anyone runs into this problem diaper in the house of a SIES was my answer to the problem. I'm just lazy and used a small adult white T-shirt and would use a baby diaper pin fork. Once was in a small Erwachsenwindel with 2 strips of tape on both sides kept falling down his diaper!

However, thewhole tube thing was sort of detail in the shape of the letter p, but the end of the cycle on my right, do not touch the line on the left (its button to the left).

Oh, and the bed to keep the tube attached to his button, and I feed him all night and no, I would buy, and only self-adhesive wrap to wrap the pipe, the small flap that is usually constipation button when not in use for food. Does it make sense? In the morning, Isimply slide out the door and cut the pipe. Too hard to try to unpack it.

At one point I stopped buying the adhesive strip to CVS / Walmart and began to buy the shop walls. Do the same things, only heavier and much less expensive packaging leg of a horse. I would just sit and cut 1-1/2 "x 2.1" or so strips of stuff I cut and paste in the role enough to last me a long time. If you buy more stuff for horses,Check exactly what he did and from any aspect of a skin reaction, as is done for a horse, not a person.

And on the skin that protect inevitable loss of stomach acid, I recently discovered calmoseptine ointment. I wish I had found this stuff 12 years ago! I had the pharmacy to have it. No prescription needed.

Hope this helps someone sleep better. :)

0 comments: