Fetal development and gain weight control - Mother's Anxiety Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Abundant questions (week 11 to week 16)

Every day I ask my husband to these questions: is the baby healthy? E '(until I found out the sex of my baby, I called, she) is still there? What it does, I do not feel, is beautiful? And my husband, tireless, let me assure you that, yes, the baby is out! I hear you ... * Gurgle gurgle * ... See! E 'in order. I see it? I feel it? I asked every day. My husband, who would tirelessly to tremblehead. No child will do to our several days with your doctor. Here's how it goes. I do not think I'm the only pregnant mother who is not what to do for the child in the womb worried. If I can, I like to see it or hear it. I asked a friend, a nurse, is this normal?

Absolutely, "he said. Of course we want to hear the baby's heartbeat ... knock, knock ... Obviously we want to see the baby on the screen, notwhat it does. That is the difference between a man and a woman. You can get comfortable and do not let the child his stuff, hello, baby! But a woman, well ... Wife wants to know, look, look, look ... It 's the baby! Look at his head! Watch your hands and feet! Thump, knocked ... oh my God ... It is the heart beat faster? Oh, wow ... wow! We, women, excited, and sometimes we cry.

I had my week 14 follow-up-check last Friday. We waited for the doctor (Lisa, my doctorWizard removed) for about an hour, we were thrilled. I was excited. follow-up visit today is to control the heartbeat, listen. Yes, yes, yes ... I want to listen. It was establishing the electronic stethoscope and the room again. Yes ... I think it is the heartbeat. Yes ... possibly mean? Two heads, my husband and the doctor does not agree. No. .. There is much to himself, be your heartbeat. It 's fast, which is ... ok, is that it is, let the bandup!

What, what, what? But it was less than 5 seconds! I want to hear more ... I screamed in my head, of course. We followed the doctor from the dull room, and planned for the next round, four weeks later. This time, would the U.S.! Hooray! Finally. I was told to drink 32 ounces of water, and take the piss for an hour for an ultrasound. Ok, I hope to do this, my husband suggested I wear an adult diaper. Thank you. But I can not wait ... I could reallysee the sex of my baby. I'm definitely counting the days.

0 comments: