Angels are out for the elderly Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I am reminded time after time of profound effect on people, business angels. I recently received many
E-mails with examples of how the angels help through the veils of older people to achieve. The old man answered the angel painting with a knowledge of love and light coming from them. Sometimes the reactions were, as if recognizing an old friend.

One example was a client e-mail me, let me know by the reaction of womenwho suffered from Alzheimer's disease. The reaction
painting, the Angel had been ordered, it was very profound from my understanding. The woman took a
Look at the painting, as it reached and refused to part with him and the rest of the day had taken on her lap
as he turned in his wheelchair.

Another email states:

Shara

As you know, you have our guardian angel painting, from the day he received them, blessed all ourLife in one way or another. After receiving the degree of (my mother) we were all stunned to see disturbing similarities to what you have to paint by the angels and what is really reality. The colors, the subject, the roses! As we learned, had a stroke 2 years ago and this picture made with her eternal source of inspiration and hope are available. He hung in his bedroom, so it may look like her angel when she nods to sleep at night and when she wakes for the first time inMorning. This picture speaks volumes to her and keeps them motivated to continue therapy, and when all seems lost plod. She is very good! Ray (my father) he has the strength to safeguard not only my mother but gives catalyzed whose attention to himself, his family and his business. He too has his angel next to my mother who has nodded off the first night and wakes up in the morning to see it. Really, honestly, I knowthese angels, who have presented, through you, have helped more than anyone could imagine. They are also a source of constant inspiration and have provided many wonderful thoughts and actions on all who see them.

My parents: the world to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the link to see their true angel. I know that we do not control many things that happen in life, but only ... and see... we must do all the guardian angels, that we definitely help put things into perspective and gives a very positive attitude to life. How could not you? Sometimes we can not see the forest through the trees ... with the light that you sent to my family, we see not only the forest but we now know that we are part of the process throughout life and take nothing for granted. For every day and very special thanks to you, even though we know it "only"We are never alone.

Again, I thank you with everything in me. And on behalf of my parents, I thank you.

JJ

Wilmington, Delaware

I agree even more art than meets the eye Angelico. I wonder, could be used in hospitals how this art form,
nursing homes, etc.? I know some people probably would have forced someone else to respond to a different religion, but in some form
Angel is in every religion as angels of any religion. The angels areall.

© 2005 Taylor Shara

0 comments: